COVID SAFETY FOR CENTURION 2022 ATTENDEES
Above all else, we at Centurion wish to create a safe, comfortable and friendly environment at the upcoming show for all attendees. A spirit of congeniality and consideration of others is key for all attendees to carry within themselves in making this a fun and successful event for one and all.
To that end, the following protocols will be in place:
- All Dinners and Open Bar Events Will Be Outdoors with Heat Lamps as Needed. See Schedule for Times and Locations.
- Temperature Checks will be Required for all Attendees each time they enter any of Centurion’s three exhibit areas at any time on show days (Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, January 30, 31 and February 1, 2022). Exhibit areas include the Frank Lloyd Wright Ballroom; MacArthur Ballroom and the Meeting Rooms just off the West Foyer adjacent to the Arizona Biltmore Ballroom, where breakfast and lunch are served. Anyone whose Temperature Check shows a Fever of 100.4 F of higher will not be admitted to the show.
- Complimentary Voluntary Rapid Antigen Covid Tests will be available to all attendees on site at Centurion. They will be available from Friday, January 28 through Tuesday, February 1 in the Aztec Room (Registration/Show Office just off the Hotel Lobby) and will be administered by Centurion’s medical provide, Medstar Solutions.
- A Mask Requirement will be in place Indoors at Centurion 2022 to add a layer of protection in limiting the spread of COVID. If you decide to remove your mask indoors, please do put it back on when among a group of people (other than if you are eating or drinking) in an effort to be considerate of others. Important: just as retailers often wear masks when customers come in the store, ALL EXHIBITORS MUST WEAR MASKS FOR ALL MEETINGS WITH BUYERS INSIDE THE SHOW. Removal of masks during a meeting is only acceptable if all parties agree that some or all meeting participants may remove their masks. In non-show indoor Hotel areas, masks are optional for guests and required of staff. Masks are also optional outdoors.
- Hotel and Hotel Room Cleanliness is of course important to everyone’s peace of mind. Waldorf Astoria’s Chainwide COVID-19 Cleaning Safety Protocols will provide both Environmental and Food Safety throughout your stay. Upon Check-In you may be offered the option of having NO HOUSEKEEPING for your room, meaning no one enters other than you from the time you check-in until your departure. All surfaces are regularly cleaned and the air in the hotel and show areas is continuously cleaned with a HEPA Filtration System.
- ATTENDANCE—While CENTURION, its Exhibitors and the ARIZONA BILTMORE Resort will have procedures, protocols and protections in place to create a safe environment at the show, all CENTURION 2022 Attendees attend the show at their own discretion and risk as relates to COVID-19 or any other viruses or communicable diseases. Wear your mask as may be required when around other people and maintain social distance as prudent and necessary to protect yourself and others.